This page highlights upcoming special events, competitions, etc. Regular programs will be under the ‘Shooting Sports Facility’ Menu.
Watch for exciting 95th special events throughout the year. Make sure you are on our mailing list so you don’t miss anything!
Like AMAZING exotic taste experiences? Excited by prizes and awards for all the best of the year? FANTASTIC horns, the largest fish and OUTSTANDING volunteers in our community? What about THRILLING Silent Auctions and draws? If you like any or all of these things PLUS a great evening of EXOTIC WILD GAME DISHES prepared the Master Food Crafters at L.A.Chefs! exciting fun, awards and recognition join us for the LFGA ANNUAL TROPHY NIGHT AND WILD GAME SUPPER 2019!!!
- When: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 6:00 PM, MST
- Where: Coast Lethbridge Hotel & Conference Centre
- Tickets are Adult – $50 / Under 12 – $25
- Drinks: 6:00 – Program starts at 7:00pm
Tickets available ONLINE and at Kerber Floors – For more information contact Jonn at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in lending a helping hand, please let Jonn know at the above email address.
LFGA Photography Competition
5 Categories – Open to all LFGA Members
- Scenery & nature – landscapes, flora, fauna
- Open – outdoor activity, fishing camping, hiking, etc
- Personal trophy – catch of the day, upland/waterfowl, big game
- Youth – pics submitted and taken by photographers under the age of 10 years
You may enter a maximum of 2 photos per category.
No photos from previous years.
Photos must be taken in North America
Photos must be unframed and in a 5″ * 7″ or 8″ * 10″
On the back of the photo please identify (preferably with an address label);
- the location the pic was taken,
- your name, address & phone number
- Your LFGA number
- Category entered
Photos must be dropped off on or before January 29th 2019. at ;
Marksman Guns & Sports, 312 13th St North OR emailed to email@example.com
Winning photos will be on display at the LFGA Banquet Questions? E-mail Questions to Photography Chair Michelle Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please add “LFGA Photo Comp” to the subject line.