This page highlights upcoming special events, competitions, etc. Regular programs will be under the ‘Shooting Sports Facility’ Menu.
Watch for exciting 95th special events throughout the year. Make sure you are on our mailing list so you don’t miss anything!
LFGA Photography Competition 2019
• Scenery & nature – landscapes, flora, fauna
• Open – outdoor activity, fishing camping, hiking, etc
• Personal trophy – catch of the day, upland/water fowl, big game
• Youth – pics submitted and taken by photographers under the age of 10 years ( not category specific )
You may enter a MAXIMUM of 2 photos per category.
No photos from previous years. Photo must be taken in the current hunting/fishing season
Photos must be taken in North America
Amateur photographs only, no professional photos. No enhancements
Photos must be unframed and in a 5″ * 7″ or 8″ * 10″
If submitting via email please send to firstname.lastname@example.org Please add “LFGA Photo Comp” to the subject line
On the back of the photo or in the email include ALL of the following information or your photo will not be entered.
1. The location the picture was taken,
2. Your name, address & phone number
3. Your LFGA number
4. Category entered
Photos must be dropped off or emailed before Saturday, January 11,2020 No late entries will be accepted
Marksman Guns & Sports, 312 13th St North
Kerber Floors, 1422 2nd Ave South
Winning photos will be on display at the LFGA Banquet at the Coast on February 8th, 2020
Questions? E-mail Photography Chair Michelle Kennedy
Please add “LFGA Photo Comp” to the subject line.