Hunt Today – Fish Tomorrow – Conserve Forever
The Lethbridge Fish and Game Association is a community organized to Advocate for Conservation, Education, Outdoor Recreation and Shooting Sports.
- Advocate for wildlife, fish and habitat conservation in a spirit of cooperation with other organizations and all levels of government
- Provide facilities and equipment for hunting, fishing, and firearms education
- Promote responsible behavior while using our natural resources with: members, youth and the general public
- Develop a community that fosters a spirit of cooperation, tolerance and understanding while enjoying the outdoors.
The Lethbridge Fish and Game Association endeavours to:
- Encourage membership, individuals and any interested organized group to assist in the conservation of wildlife and our renewable natural resources.
- Have all members uphold the laws governing forestry, lands, wildlife and fisheries.
- Foster, stimulate and continue a spirit of cooperation, tolerance, understanding and equality between all sportsmen; and that unity of thought and purpose be established towards this goal.
- Promote the organization and education of youth within the Association and the public.
- Work towards good landowner relations so that a mutual respect and understanding may be reached which will be just and advantageous to all concerned.
- Promote the wishes of our organized sportsmen before all levels of government.
- We believe in the wisdom of nature’s design.
- We know that soil, water, plants and wild creatures depend upon each other and are vital to human life.
- We recognize that each living thing links to many others in the chain of nature.
- We believe that continuing research into the intricate pattern of outdoor life will help assure wise use of earth’s abundance.
- We condemn no wild creature and work to assure that no living species shall be lost.
- We believe that every generation should be able to experience spiritual and physical refreshment in places where primitive nature is undisturbed. So we will be vigilant to protect wilderness areas, refuges and parks, and to encourage good use of nature’s storehouse of resources.
- We dedicate ourselves to the pleasant task of opening the eyes of young and old that all may come to enjoy the beauty of the outdoor world, and to share in conserving its wonders forever.