Ryan Wolfe Received Oct 5, – 2:19 PM
Boyd Thomas Received Oct 5, – 5:18 PM
Dale Leier Received Oct 5, – 5:28 PM
Chris Rowley Received Oct 5, – 5:33 PM
Ryan Lepko Received Oct 5, – 10:09 PM
Gary Klassen Received Tue, Oct 5, – 11:29 PM –Mayoral
Ben Christensen Received Oct 6, – 3:28 AM
Mark Campbell Received Oct 6, – 8:15 AM
Rajko Dodic Received Oct 6, 10:51 AM
Bill Ginther Received Oct 6, 12:08 PM
Darcy Logan Received Oct 6, 5:31 PM
Bridget Mearns Received Oct 6, 8:41 PM –Mayoral
Stephen Mogdan Received Oct 7, 11:29 AM –Mayoral
Davey Wiggers Received Oct 7, 4:07 PM
Shelby J MacLeod Received Oct 7, 4:08 PM
Kelti Baird Received Oct 7, 4:26 PM
Ryan Parker Received Oct 7, 8:36 PM
Jenn Schmidt-Rempel Received Oct 7, 9:08 PM
Belinda Crowson Received Oct 8, 8:04 AM
Jeffrey Carlson Received Oct 8, 1:34 PM
Blaine Hyggen Received Oct 8, 2:47 PM –Mayoral
Kolton Menzak Received Oct 10, 12:38pm –Mayoral
These are the questions sent to all Candidates.
LFGA City of Lethbridge By-Election Candidate Questions.
1) Do you support the continued operation of the Lethbridge Fish & Game Shooting Sports Facility in the current location in Pennaquim Park?
2) The Federal government has said it will place the choice of banning handguns in the hands of municipalities. Lethbridge has an extremely active handgun sport-related community and culture. Would you support banning handguns in Lethbridge? Why or why not?
3) Do you believe a ban on so-called ‘assault-style weapons’ that were legally owned by law-abiding people involved in the shooting sports makes our communities safer?
4) Do you understand the process of becoming a licensed firearm owner in Canada? Do you have a PAL or RPAL?
5) Have you experienced sport shooting or ethical hunting yourself? What do you think are the key points to ethical hunting?
6) Have you used the Lethbridge Fish & Game Associations Shooting Sports Facility or been involved in any of our many conservation projects or activities?
7) Do you support the City’s financial support of facility upgrades at the LFGA Shooting Sports Facility?
8) Do you support the statement that the Lethbridge Fish and Game Association Shooting Sports Facility and related organizations represent an important community sport and recreation resource in our community?
9) Do you believe that the LFGA Shooting Sports Facility should be treated differently than other sporting venues by the City of Lethbridge. If so, how?
10) LFGA on behalf of its members donates thousands of dollars, and thousands of hours into conservation and habitat yearly. Do you feel this is important at the municipal level and are you involved in any of these activities or do you support wildlife conservation and habitat protection in other ways?
If you would also like to share a message with our members and on our media platforms please send it in an email attachment to this email address and in the subject line type ‘Candidate Message – and your name.’